How to Fix lib/cat Y Error?
Got lib/cat Y Error again, What it wrong with your System?
Other software Caused Error lib/cat Y
If there is a software running on your computer that has been written poorly it can affect other programs. In a Windows environment many things are shared, and if a rogue application steps into your arena there is a possibility for a lib/cat Y error to occur. In this case, you can shut down all other applications and then see if your software still has this error.
Error lib/cat Y Fixer
Restart the laptop
You were playing a game when suddenly an error message popped up? You can try to reboot your computer to see if this error could be a glitch. Many errors can be fixed by a simple reboot as it is not impossible that the system malfunctions after long-time working. What it needs is just a break and a reboot. If you can't restart it normally, you can force restart it.
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- As soon as the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.